Friday, February 22, 2013

Sun Come Through

Fair Warning: I may have had too much coffee today. Granted, I didn't go to sleep til after 2am and I've been up since 6 o'clock. I kept having these stress induced dreams where i was fighting Ashton James in a rooftop in Phoenix.  I think it's because I wasn't happy with chapter 6 and Ashton gets under my skin.  And I could be a little nervous about the Celtics game in Phoenix tonight.  I shouldn't be, it's irrelevant.  I already know they're going to lose. The Celtics, that is. 

So I tried to go back to sleep but I really wanted to get up and rework chapter 6  like no other.  I finally did.  Still not all that happy with it but it's a little better.  And then of course the coffee...it's so delicious. I have no regrets.

I had some awesome conversations last night. You know who you are.  It became very apparent to me that I am exactly where I'm supposed to be. Again. I usually use my blog as a place of total transparency but I feel the need to withhold just a tiny bit. Just know this, the last few days have solidified my disbelief in coincidence. doesn't exist, it's a mythical creature.  God's purpose and plan is the ultimate everything and I love knowing that I'm a part of it.

"I found a light to light my way home."


Carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment