Friday, March 28, 2014

I should have a name for my office

I finally have an office.  It took my long enough to get my behind in gear to get it done.   But It's finally done.  And it is fabulous.

So now I don't have to sit on my couch with my laptop and type frantically into the wee hours of the night/morning (depending on how you look at it).

What does that mean for you?  I'm so glad you asked.

This means I have designated space to be creative. This also means I probably won't lose my notes as often (yay!).  Which means I'll be able to bust out my chapters faster.  In fact, I'm supposed to be starting on chapter 13 of book 3 right now, but instead I'm writing you a love blog.  Because I love you.

I am also making a documentary with my sister and a few other friends who happen to be indie authors.  It's supposed to follow us and all the things that we as we head toward separate but important goals.  Mine will be to somehow finagle my way into Book Bash 2015 as a legitimate author.  Impossible you say?  Well, you're probably right.  But that should make the video that much more hilarious.  The final shot of me, looking in, face pressed against the glass of the hotel lobby windows, security heading my direction. Yeah, looking forward to it.  I'll probably post clips and outtakes on my YouTube page.  'Cause I have one of those.  So feel free to follow along there.

I suppose it's time for me to get back to Shane and Greta.  They are most certainly a handful ;)

PS: I want to eat ALL the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment