Friday, January 3, 2014

In Your Honor TEASER

Short teaser form In Your Honor which releases in 5 weeks!

Lurking in the shadows doesn't make you look like a creeper at all, by the way.” Sway came up next to him and bumped his shoulder with his fist.
Blake rubbed his unshaven jaw and smirked. “I know. I'm still trying to figure out a good middle ground.”
For what, exactly?” Sway asked as he pulled his hair into a short ponytail.
I don't know,” Blake chuckled when Sway nodded sarcastically with overly wide eyes.
C'mon. Let's get something to eat. Your ex is sexy and all, but it makes me feel weird staring at her with you right next to me.” Sway grinned when Blake reacted with a narrowing of his eyes. “I'm only kind of kidding. You know she scares me half to death. There's no way I'd even think of her during my alone time. I'm too scared she'd find out.”
You're more scared of her than me?” Blake asked with amusement as he followed Sway towards the exit.
Hell, yeah. That sweet, southern girl on the outside is all an act. I know it. She's got a wild side that's unpredictable,” Sway said over his shoulder.
Blake chuckled, “You've never spent more than five minutes with her. How would you even know that?”
Because she's the only woman I've ever seen bring you to your knees. And you're the meanest sonofabitch I know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment