Friday, January 18, 2013

Finding the next step

I have this list of steps.  The things I need to do in order to be considered an author.  But it's pretty boring.  And I'd much rather be writing.  I mean, isn't that what authors do?

So this is on the list.  Start a blog.  Alright, blog started.

I'm the worst at keeping blogs.  I have at least three out there that I haven't even checked into in like a year.  You know why?  Because I'm boring.  And no one wants to waste their time reading my boring ass blogs.

Can I swear on this? I sure hope so...cause it's totally happening.

So, gentle readers, what would you like me to blog about?  How about how much I think, dream and plan about my story.  Seriously, guys, seriously. Guys.  All the time.  I can't wait to start part 2 of this endeavor.  Blake's story is going to be soooo much fun.  And then I was thinking about giving Shane his own story.  I mean, the guy has stuff to share, am I right?

*sigh* okay, that's enough for the moment.  I'm supposed to be working on chapter 4 revisions but there is this damn list distracting me.  And then there's the internet as well. This is going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment