Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday Teaser #4 (LTF)

It's Tuesday so time for another small teaser! I know y'all have been holding your breath. Just kidding ;)




I like it,” Mike looked to Lenny for approval.
Hey, I’m just the assistant. You don’t need my permission.” She held up her hands to show she wasn’t protesting.
I don’t know man,” Sway began, “I really hate that girl. I don't want to sleep in the same vehicle as her. What if she tries to molest me?”
Gross, Sway. Gross.” Lenny frowned in disgust and Luke smiled at how cute she looked when she was correcting Sway. Like she was still shocked by some of the things he said.
But it might be fun to make her miserable,” Blake pointed out.
We could go on a shower strike like last time,” Harrison suggested.
Yes!” Blake snapped his fingers and pointed at Harrison. “That! We’re doing it.”
Lenny closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead with her fingertips, “Oh, geez.”
Sorry, mama. But we did promise you the full ‘Rock Star’ experience, smelly guys and all,” Sway grinned at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment