Thursday, March 12, 2015

Life Inside a Box

I sat down today to write.  Then I decided that I should probably build a playlist.  Then I ended up distracted by the thoughts that the playlist created.  So I mostly ended up staring at an open document terrified that I was going to screw the whole thing up.

I haven't written in more than a week.  I needed the break and I needed to do other things, but I was really looking forward to getting back to it.  It's interesting how life can look at you and just be like, "No." 

But I will be writing later tonight.  It's burning inside and I have to let it out.

I guess I have to get my thoughts in order just a little bit first.  I have to put some things away and take out others. 

I'm starting here.  It feels like the beginning. 

I've spent a good amount of my life being afraid of beginnings.  Beginnings signified that something had ended.  And endings... I don't like endings.

I won't let you stop me again.

I have worth.

Endings are simply regenerations.

Watch me run.

No comments:

Post a Comment