Saturday, September 21, 2013

September Saturday

So what comes next? What happens now that I've released Luke and Lenny's story to the world? Well, for starters, Blake has some things he really needs to share. I've completed the rough of his book and I will begin first round revisions on it shortly. But I have also begun the rough of book 3 which will concentrate on Mike (and some others you'll probably recognize.) 

It's weird. When I sat down to write Learn To Fly, I had no intention of publishing.  I didn't even know if I would finish writing it.  Now, I have so many storyline's swirling through my head, I'm not sure I'll ever find the time to write them all down. But I'm definitely going to try.

Here's hoping y'all stick around to see what comes next.  Book 2 is titled In Your Honor and it's my favorite so far. I love the characters and the story moves me like I never expected. I can't wait to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment